The Best Esports Betting Bonus Offers
What is an Esports Bonus?
Simply put, a bonus is an offer or promotion that is available to customers at Esports betting sites, which deliver particular benefits to those who qualify. Such benefits will vary between sites, however they can include bonus funds, cash refunds, free bets and price boosts. The majority of Esports betting sites will offer new customers a bonus as an extra incentive for signing up with them, while existing customers are also likely to be in a position to claim rewards.
However, Esports bonuses come with terms and conditions, which mean that punters are not guaranteed to qualify or benefit from such offers. As such, it is important that users look into such terms before getting involved, with our recommended Esports bonuses generally coming with fair and realistic conditions.
Pros and Cons of Esports Betting Bonuses
Esports betting bonuses can be a great way to get started with online betting, and they can offer a lot of benefits to bettors. Here are some of the pros of esports betting bonuses:
- Increased bankroll: One of the biggest benefits of esports betting bonuses is that they can help increase your bankroll. This means that you will have more money to place bets with, which can increase your chances of winning.
- Reduced risk: Another benefit of esports betting bonuses is that they can help reduce your risk. If you are new to online betting or you are not sure about a particular bet, using a bonus can help you place a bet without risking your own money.
- More betting options: Esports betting bonuses can also give you access to more betting options. For example, some bonuses might be specific to certain games or tournaments, which can give you the chance to bet on games or tournaments that you might not have considered otherwise.
While there are many benefits to esports betting bonuses, there are also some downsides to keep in mind. Here are some of the cons of esports betting bonuses:
- Wagering requirements: One of the biggest downsides of esports betting bonuses is that they often come with wagering requirements. This means that you will need to place a certain number of bets or wager a certain amount of money before you can withdraw any winnings that you earn with the bonus.
- Limited time: Another downside of esports betting bonuses is that they often have a limited time frame. This means that you will need to use the bonus within a certain amount of time, or you will lose it.
- Terms and conditions: Finally, it's important to keep in mind that esports betting bonuses often come with terms and conditions that can be confusing or difficult to understand. Before you accept a bonus, make sure that you read the terms and conditions carefully so that you know exactly what you are getting into.
Overall, esports betting bonuses can be a great way to get started with online betting, but it's important to weigh the pros and cons carefully before you accept a bonus. By understanding the benefits and drawbacks of esports betting bonuses, you can make an informed decision about whether or not they are right for you.
Popular Esports Games for Betting
Esports betting has become increasingly popular in recent years, with fans of various games placing bets on their favorite teams and players. Here are some of the most popular esports games for betting:
League of Legends
League of Legends (LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game developed and published by Riot Games. It is one of the most popular esports games in the world, with millions of players and fans. The game is played by two teams of five players each, with the goal of destroying the opposing team's Nexus. LoL is known for its fast-paced gameplay, strategic depth, and complex team compositions. It is also one of the most popular games for esports betting, with many bookmakers offering a wide range of markets and bonuses.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS) is a first-person shooter game developed by Valve Corporation. It is the fourth game in the Counter-Strike series and has become one of the most popular esports games in the world. The game is played by two teams of five players each, with one team playing as terrorists and the other as counter-terrorists. The goal of the game is to complete objectives or eliminate the opposing team. CS is known for its tactical gameplay, high skill ceiling, and intense matches. It is also a popular game for esports betting, with many bookmakers offering a variety of markets and bonuses.
Dota 2 is a MOBA game developed and published by Valve Corporation. It is the sequel to Defense of the Ancients, a popular Warcraft III mod. The game is played by two teams of five players each, with the goal of destroying the opposing team's Ancient. Dota 2 is known for its complex gameplay, deep strategy, and high skill ceiling. It is also one of the most popular games for esports betting, with many bookmakers offering a wide range of markets and bonuses.
Overwatch is a team-based first-person shooter game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. The game is played by two teams of six players each, with the goal of completing objectives or eliminating the opposing team. Overwatch is known for its diverse cast of characters, fast-paced gameplay, and emphasis on teamwork. It is also a popular game for esports betting, with many bookmakers offering a variety of markets and bonuses.
Overall, these games are just a few of the many popular esports games for betting. Each game has its own unique gameplay, community, and betting opportunities. Fans of esports betting can find a wide range of markets, bonuses, and promotions from various bookmakers.
Types of Esports Betting Bonuses
The number of different types of Esports bonus is growing fairly rapidly, however punters are generally likely to come across the following offers when signing up with one of our recommended operators:
- Matched Deposit Bonus – Normally available to punters signing up at an Esports betting site for the first time, customers will receive a bonus based on their opening deposit. Whether it be 50% or 200% matched, your deposit will see you qualify for a bonus, meaning that you start with an enhanced opening kitty. As a result, it may be worth making a significant deposit to start with, whilst keeping in mind any terms and conditions surrounding payment methods and maximum bonus amounts.
- Matched Bet – Similarly, those placing a bet for the first time at an Esports betting site may well see their stake matched in the form of a bonus. It is important the punters understand that they may not be able to withdraw such funds immediately, with bonuses having to be turned over a number of times in some cases.
- Risk Free Bet – Some Esports betting sites will offer a risk free bet to new customers. This means that if your opening bet is unsuccessful, you will receive your stake back as a bonus, meaning that you can try again. Note that this is only likely to be available up to a certain amount, normally around £/$20.
- Price Boost – Before a major Esports event, whether it be The International or League of Legends World Championship, punters signing up on a site for the first time may well be able to take advantage of enhanced odds on a particular outcome. For example, you could place a small bet on Astralis winning the upcoming StarLadder Major at odds of 50/1.
Esports Bonus Terms & Conditions
As we have already mentioned, Esports bonuses come with terms and conditions attached, which accompany offers in order to put things in the favor of bookies and operators. While punters can still undoubtedly benefit from bonus offers, it is important to take into account the following factors before looking to qualify:
- Wagering Requirements – The wagering requirements surrounding an Esports bonus basically determine how easy it is to withdraw funds. Generally, punters will have to wager the bonus amount, potentially along with the deposit amount, a certain number of times before withdrawals can be processed. While this is not always the case, wagering requirements can be as high as x50, however they tend to sit at around x30. This does of course make withdrawing winnings less realistic.
- Qualifying Stake – For times when a qualifying bet is required to claim an Esports bonus, it is likely that punters will have to place such bets equal to or over the set minimum stake. This can be anywhere from £/$10 to £/$50.
- Qualifying Odds – Similarly, qualifying for an Esports bonus could also involve placing a bet equal to or greater than the minimum odds requirement. The exact price will range between bookies, however this is to ensure that bets on overwhelming favorites cannot be used to qualify.
- Time Limits – Whether it be the amount of time in which new customers have to make qualifying deposits, place qualifying bets or spend their bonus funds, it is unlikely that punters will be able to take all the time in the world. Generally speaking, qualifying deposits and bets must take place 7 or 14 days after signing up, while 30 days is the standard for meeting the wagering requirements.
- Promo Code – At some Esports betting sites, punters will need to enter a promo code at the time of either depositing or placing bets, with those failing to do so missing out on the chance to claim their bonus.
- Payment Methods – Many Esports betting sites will state in their bonus terms and conditions that only deposits made using certain payment methods will qualify for a bonus. In some cases, this means that payments made using an eWallet will not be eligible, with bank cards being recommended, at least to begin with.
How to Claim Your Esports Bonus
Now that you fully understand the terms and conditions involved, it is time to explain exactly how punters can get their hands on an Esports bonus online. The following is a step by step guide to help you understand the process better:
- Compare – Using our recommended list as a guide, compare all available Esports bonuses, before making a decision regarding which best suits your betting strategy and objectives. Be sure to take into account the value of the bonus, as well as the terms and conditions involved when completing this step.
- Sign Up – Having found an Esports bonus you like, it is now time to go ahead and sign up with the particular operator. This involves entering your personal details, including your email address and date of birth, as well as potentially creating a username and password. This process takes a matter of minutes and can be completed on both desktop and mobile in most cases.
- Deposit – In most cases, an opening deposit must be made in order to qualify for your Esports bonus. So, add your preferred payment method to your account, whether it be a debit card, eWallet or Bitcoin. Ensure that you meet the minimum qualifying amount when processing your first deposit, while also potentially entering any promo code that is necessary.
- Claim Bonus – If you have carried out the steps above correctly, your bonus should automatically be added to your account. In some cases, punters may have to contact the customer support team of your Esports betting site to unlock funds.
- Bet – Now that you have you have secured your bonus, it is time to start using it! Consider the terms and conditions involved once more, before staking on Esports markets of your choice.
How to Choose the Best Esports Bonus
With an increasing number of Esports bonuses being introduced by both traditional bookies and specialist operators, deciding which offers to take advantage of and which to avoid can be difficult. However, our experts have done the hard work for you, so be sure to keep a close eye on our site for all of the latest deals. Meanwhile, you can also sign up to the newsletter of your chosen Esports betting sites, meaning that you will never miss out on bonuses being introduced. When making a decision regarding whether to use an Esports bonus or not, be sure to take the following factors into consideration:
- The bonus on offer
- The qualifying conditions (deposit or bet)
- Terms and conditions (minimum deposit, bet and odds + wagering requirements)
- The quality of the betting site (markets, odds, streaming, support etc.)
- Available payment methods
Esports Bonus Tips
While Esports bonuses are not the most important thing to look out for when signing up online, they can certainly be useful tool when used correctly. With that being said, the following are our expert tips on making the most of Esports bonuses:
- While factors such as markets, odds and additional features are more important in our opinion, there is nothing stopping you taking advantage of more than one bonus at any given time. While it is likely that different bonuses cannot be used in conjunction on the same site, there is nothing stopping you signing up with different Esports betting operators. Doing so will mean that you can pick and choose between the best bonus offers.
- Always check out the terms and conditions surrounding bonuses before signing up and staking. Some operators set unrealistic terms, making withdrawals almost impossible. It can be easy to be sucked in because of a large bonus, however we recommend avoiding this where possible.
- Punters who successfully take advantage of Esports bonuses generally use all available time available to them. If you have 30 days in which to meet the bonus requirements, be sure to use them, rather than aiming to do so within a few days and placing unrealistic bets.
- Concentrate on one bonus at a time. If you have multiple in the air at the same time, it can be difficult to keep track of your progress.
- Do not sign up with an Esports bookie solely because of the bonuses in which they offer. Factors such as markets and odds will be more important in the long run.
Bottom Line on Esports Bonuses
Esports betting bonuses and promotions have become an important aspect of the online betting industry. They provide value to bettors and enhance the overall betting experience. With the increasing popularity of esports, it is expected that the number of esports betting bonuses will continue to grow.
Bettors should always read the terms and conditions of the bonus offers to fully understand the requirements and restrictions. Some bonuses may have wagering requirements or time limits that must be met before the bonus can be withdrawn. Bettors should also be aware of any restrictions on the types of bets that can be placed with the bonus funds.
It is important to choose a reputable esports betting operator that offers fair and transparent bonus terms and conditions. Bettors should also compare the bonus offers of different operators to find the best value for their money.
Overall, esports betting bonuses and promotions can be a valuable tool for bettors to increase their chances of winning and enhance their betting experience. However, bettors should always gamble responsibly and never bet more than they can afford to lose.
Esports Betting Bonus – Frequently Asked Questions
Which sportsbooks provide the best bonuses for esports betting?
There are several sportsbooks that offer great bonuses for esports betting. Some of the top options include BurningBet, Betway, and GG.bet. These sportsbooks offer a range of bonuses, including deposit bonuses, free bets, and cashback offers. It's important to compare the bonuses offered by different sportsbooks to find the best deal.
Are esports betting bonuses worth the investment?
Esports betting bonuses can be a great way to boost your winnings and make your betting experience more enjoyable. However, it's important to read the terms and conditions of each bonus carefully to ensure that you understand the wagering requirements and any other restrictions. Some bonuses may not be worth the investment if the wagering requirements are too high.
Is esports betting profitable in the long run?
Esports betting can be profitable in the long run if you have a solid strategy and are willing to put in the time and effort to research and analyze the teams and players. However, it's important to remember that there is always a risk involved in betting, and it's possible to lose money. It's important to bet responsibly and only risk money that you can afford to lose.
What are some of the top esports prediction sites?
There are several esports prediction sites that offer expert analysis and predictions for upcoming matches and tournaments. Some of the top options include EsportsBettingTipster, Tipify, and GGpredict. These sites offer a range of free and paid services, including daily tips, match previews, and betting advice.
How can I find free esports betting opportunities?
There are several ways to find free esports betting opportunities. Many sportsbooks offer free bets or no-deposit bonuses to new customers, which can be a great way to try out esports betting without risking your own money. You can also find free betting tips and predictions on esports forums and social media groups.
Is there a difference between traditional sports betting bonuses and esports betting bonuses?
There may be some differences between traditional sports betting bonuses and esports betting bonuses. For example, some sportsbooks may offer higher bonuses for traditional sports like football or basketball, while others may offer more generous bonuses for esports betting. It's important to compare the bonuses offered by different sportsbooks to find the best deal for your betting preferences.