PayPal eSports Betting Sites
If you want to place eSport bets with PayPal, you first need your own account with the payment service provider. However, this can be registered free of charge in a few minutes. CSGO Bet with PayPal provides maximum security, because the transactions are realized reliably and without extra costs (possible costs for currency transactions excluded).
Due to the reliability and security, the number of betting providers with PayPal is increasing, because of course the bookmakers also set maximum security with their betting friends. How eSports bets are placed with PayPal and what else there is to consider, this ultimate guide shows.
Betting providers that support PayPal
Can I place eSports bets with PayPal?
Yes, you can bet on eSports with a PayPal account and PayPal balance. In fact, the payment process is also very clear and many have certainly already had experience with PayPal payment in other online stores. PayPal has moreover only started the movement of alternative payment methods on the Internet, if someone also remembers the smart, ubiquitous advertising on all platform track restriction – “Secure payment”.
The payment method PayPal offers very high security, with pronounced buyer protection. Recently, there were some negative headlines about private sales and excessive buyer protection, with which Schindluder was operated. However, this definitely does not apply to business-to-consumer sales. Below, we present the biggest bookmakers that accept PayPal as a payment method. Without surprises, the reputable global players of the betting providers, are sometimes represented.
How do I place a PayPal eSports bet?
First of all, you need a PayPal account. If you already have an account and payment experience, you are welcome to skip this chapter. In the following we will go through the creation of the account step by step:
- For this, visit the official PayPal website, where one can register for a PayPal account for free.
- The next step is to choose between a personal or business account. Generally, for all online purchases and private sales, the private account is the right choice.
- The next step is the registration with all personal data: Name, address, phone number and more.
- After the account is created, PayPal asks for a security check by the email address. Another security check is the mandatory validation of the account. PayPal transfers a small amount of money to your checking account and gives a sequence of numbers as a reference. As soon as the transaction appears in your bank statements, you need to register your account (Attention! approx. 2 business days processing time). After that you need to transfer money from your bank account to the PayPal account so that it can be actively used from the PayPal account. This function can be thought of as a prepaid card, because in the first step you can only use the funds that have been topped up on your own.
- Done! The PayPal account is created and a first amount of money has been loaded. Now PayPal can be used as a payment method on the betting pages in the “Payment methods” window. Good luck with your first eSports bet!
What does PayPal cost?
Best eSport betting providers naturally provide payment methods that do not include any hidden costs. If you realize an eSport bet with PayPal, you do not have to fear any hidden costs. According to experience, private users can use the PayPal account for free. However, costs are only incurred for a CSGO bet with PayPal if currency conversions are necessary.
For example, if bets are placed on CSGO with PayPal in USD and the account is managed at PayPal in EUR, there may be additional costs due to the currency transactions. If, on the other hand, you place bets on Dota 2 with PayPal at a bookmaker and also keep your betting account there in EUR, experience has shown that you will not have to bear any additional costs.
Tip: If the eSport Betting PayPal was successful and the winnings are ready for payout, there may be costs for the payout depending on the bookmaker, but independent of PayPal. In fact, there are some betting providers that only guarantee one payout per month free of charge or only pay out a certain maximum amount free of charge. To avoid these additional costs, a comparison of providers for eSports betting with PayPal is recommended.
Can I deposit and withdraw with PayPal?
In our PayPal eSports betting payment methods review, another important question revolves around eSports betting payout. Can you cash out on the same payment method. Here, the experiences are not very clear. Some betting sites also pay out to the PayPal account, some require a checking account to pay out winnings. Here it is important to read the fine print before placing a bet. Since the sense of PayPal poses, if the profit can not also be distributed to the same account. None of the betting providers examined in our PayPal eSport betting review allowed a unilateral payout to the PayPal account if a deposit was previously made using conventional payment methods.
Conclusion PayPal eSport Betting Payment Methods Review
PayPal has been on the market for a very long time and has earned the trust of users over many years. For the purpose of eSports betting, PayPal is generally suitable, but you should inquire whether the winnings can also be transferred back to the PayPal account.