This website is issued by Maltic Trading LIMITED, which is registered in Malta.
References within these terms to “we”, “us” or “our” refer Maltic Trading LIMITED and references to “clients”, “visitors” or “you” refer to any visitor to this website.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Maltic Trading LIMITED, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Maltic Trading LIMITED and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Maltic Trading LIMITED and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Maltic Trading LIMITED, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Maltic Trading LIMITED.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control ofMaltic Trading LIMITED or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Maltic Trading LIMITED makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Maltic Trading LIMITED is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Maltic Trading LIMITEDuses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Maltic Trading LIMITED accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Maltic Trading LIMITED reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Maltic Trading LIMITED accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to Maltese law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
All information and content contained on this website is for general informational use only. This website does not provide investment, savings or other financial planning advice and nothing on the sites should be construed as being personalised investment, savings or other financial planning advice for your particular circumstances. Before making any investment, savings or other financial planning decisions, visitors to this website should always take adequate steps to verify the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on this website.
The website may also contain links to, and from, third parties which are included for your convenience and information only. The information and services offered within these third party websites may have been produced independently from us. The content of these third party websites is not controlled, maintained or endorsed by us in any way and we do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained within them. Any information, views or opinions accessed via links from this website are solely those of the relevant provider and are not necessarily shared by us. As such, we accept no responsibility for these third party websites.
We permit linking by other websites to any part of our website, but reserve the right remove such permission at any time. Users may not delete or alter in any way any copyright, trade mark, intellectual property or other legal notices from any part of the websites. Any third party sites, or pages which are linked to the sites, have not been reviewed by us. We have no responsibility for the authors or the content of other sites or pages linked or linking to the site and we accept no responsibility or liability for any losses or penalties whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of any linking to any location or any link sites.
This website may contain information provided by third parties. It is the responsibility of these respective third parties to ensure this information is reliable and accurate and we accept no liability for information which is in any way not reliable or not accurate. Users of the website agree and understand that while it may be possible to access information and news stories through this website, this does not constitute a personal recommendation to buy, sell, lend, borrow, or in any way engage with the various forms of investment and/or saving which may be referred to.
Neither we nor any of our information providers, licensors, authors, directors or employees warrant that the supply of information to website visitors will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do we or any of our information providers, licensors, authors, directors or employees make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of this website. We may suspend the operation of this website for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade its contents or functionality from time to time. We may change the format and content of the sites at its sole discretion from time to time.
The website uses pop-up windows to display certain types of information; please ensure that you have disabled pop-up blockers from your browser when using our website. We shall not be held liable for any loss incurred as a result of your inability to view information resulting from the use of pop up blockers.
We accept no liability for loss or damage suffered by users as a result of accessing site contents using a computer which contains any virus or which has been maliciously corrupted. Visitors should refresh their browser each time they visit the website in order to ensure that they access the most up to date version of the website.